Mood change (Color Changing Liquid) 1/2oz 10g jar
Please read disclaimer and Product information BEFORE BUYING.
Mood Change thremo is a specialty material that changes colors multiple times within a window of activation temperatures – just like in a mood ring!
This 12 Color mood change will change colors:
Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, pink, Yellow, Green Blue & Purple
between the temperatures of 60ºF and 90ºF
This specialty material can be used on a variety of different projects, but be careful to follow the instructions listed here on the website and on the product packaging – this product can be easily damaged if used incorrectly, resulting in a project that will no longer change colors.
Pure Form is the thickest form of mood change perfect for applying by paintbrush or dotting tools. (Best for Nail Art and other small projects.) This 1/2 oz jar contains 10 grams of Mood Change
Instructions for Use:
DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER MEDIUMS! This will damage the product, and you will not be able to achieve the desired effect!
Mood Change must be applied directly to a dry black or very dark surface.
Shake jar well before use.
Apply desired number of coats, drying each layer with a hair dryer or heat gun on low setting before adding the next.
- Note:Mood Change is water based and brushing multiple layers can peel up the previous coat. Make sure coats are thin and dried well before adding an additional coat.
Clear Epoxy Resin non Uv or Enamel both work well.
Nail Artist/ tumbler makers and small pfrojects, start with a dry black base. Paint smooth coat, design, or use dotting tools to apply. Dry completely. Seal with a clear gel coat. Make sure ALL edges are completely sealed to prevent peeling.
- Pure Form – Best for use in Nail Art and brushing onto small projects.
- Start with a dry black surface.
- Apply a thin coat of Mood Change with a brush.
- Dry with hair dryer or heat gun.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until you have applied 3-4 coats. You should be able to see the colors begin to change as you are drying!
- Once you have achieved your desired effect, seal with a tested Clear Coat. Epoxy Resin works best for projects. Gel Clear Coat works best for Nail Art.
- Make sure ALL edges of mood change are thoroughly sealed to prevent peeling.